BNP Paribas Securities Services is the fifth largest global custodian and securities services provider to asset managers, asset gatherers, asset owners, issuers and financial intermediaries from offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our Global Securities Operations is located in Chennai, India.
By your side in a complex world
Operating across the entire investment cycle, BNP Paribas Securities Services partners with you to help your organisation benefit from:
- Transforming Complexity into Growth – You have a trusted adviser with a proven track record in helping to overcome regulatory changes, cross border initiatives and solutions for passporting and mutual recognition schemes
- Innovative Services – Award-winning solutions that protect and secure assets for all actors of the investment cycle: sell side, buy side and issuers including asset servicing in RQFII, Stock Connect, ASEAN Passport and our ability to service early NAV reporting, support Asia Pacific timezones and Alternative investor service.
- Local Service with Global Expertise – support complex cross-border solutions with a global operating model including our centre of excellence for technology and operations in Chennai, India.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is committed providing service, solutions and our clients need to optimize opportunities that change brings.
BNP Paribas Securities Services’ videos highlight our mission to protect and secure assets across the investment cycle.
– How to benefit from China’s growth story
– How to benefit from Asia Pacific’s growth story
– ASEANPassport – a game changer for cross border
– Are OTC Derivatives becoming too complex
BNP Paribas Securities Services in Asia Pacific
Backed by the strength and solidity of BNP Paribas Group we partner with our clients in cross-border solutions, asset servicing initiatives through the passporting and mutual recognition schemes, transformation in middle and back office technology, financing and securities lending services, regulatory advisory and risk mitigation tools in analytics and reporting.
Financial Intermediaries (investment banks and broker dealers)
– Middle to full back-office outsourcing
– Global and local custody and clearing (including CNH)
– Global and local clearing and settlement of listed derivatives
Institutional Investors (asset managers, asset gatherers, asset owners/superannuation funds)
– Full suite of fund servicing including financing and securities lending
– Servicing of Ucits funds in the Asia Pacific timezones
– Depositary bank and trustee services
– Alternatives fund administration and fund of fund administration through our Hedge Fund Services business
Corporates and Issuers
– Local trustee and agency services for bond issuance and structured products
– Local representation for cross-listings on HKEx
– Comprehensive escrow and deal support capabilities
Visit securities.bnpparibas.com for our full suite of solutions and Quintessence thought leadership views.